According to art. 13 para. 1 and par. 2 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter: GDPR), we inform that:
1) The administrator of your Personal Data is Smart Mobile House company Jerzy Pietruszewski with its registered office in Krakow, ul. Mazowiecka 25/402, 30-019 Kraków registered in the Central Register of Information on Economic Activity under the Tax Identification Number: 2220746903, REGON: 241195630, hereinafter referred to as ADO.
2) ADO has not appointed a Personal Data Inspector. The contact person is a representative for personal data. Any questions regarding personal data may be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, address of the registered office indicated in par. 1) or telephone number 12 432 50 85.
3) Your personal data will only be processed for the purposes of:
– business contacts, offer presentation, marketing activities
– sending (with prior consent) messages containing commercial information
– providing information via the contact form
– Newsletter delivery
– performance of the concluded contract
4) The data processing period is:
– in the event that personal data are processed on the basis of consent, the processing period continues until such consent is withdrawn;
– in the case of processing personal data based on the legitimate interest of the controller, the processing period lasts until the cessation of the above-mentioned interest or until the data subject opposes further such processing – in situations where such objection is in accordance with the legal provisions;
– in the case when the processing of personal data is necessary due to the applicable law, the periods of data processing for this purpose are determined by these provisions;
5) Personal data may be entrusted or made available to the following categories of recipients:
– processors – ADO may entrust data processing on the basis of contracts concluded in accordance with art. 28-29 GDPR, and these data are processed only at the request of ADO.
– personal data administrators – when ADO uses the services of service providers who themselves set the purposes and methods of using personal data as part of the services provided.
– other entities if the obligation to provide personal data results from applicable law.
6) Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country.
7) The data may be made available to suppliers, service providers and partners with whom ADO undertakes cooperation in the scope necessary to provide services for clients, business contacts and marketing activities. The recipient of the data may in particular be the Tax Office, the Bank, the Kancelaria Prawna, Poczta Polska, and courier companies. In addition, data may be transferred to suppliers and subcontractors services, ie IT specialist, accounting office, subcontractors – such entities process data only on the basis of a contract and only in accordance with instructions.
8) You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before it is withdrawn.
9) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (formerly GIODO) when you think that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
10) In the case of electronic forms – providing data is voluntary, but not providing data indicated as obligatory (required) results in the inability to send the form and consequently, depending on the type of form, the lack of participation in the training, conference. For data collected by ADO representatives
in the scope of purchasing, sales or marketing activities – providing data is fully voluntary and the consequence of not providing it may be the lack of possibility to establish
with you in the future. In the case of given persons who are a party to the contract / order concluded with the Administrator – providing data necessary for the performance of the contract and the performance of legal obligations is a condition for the conclusion and performance of the contract.
11) Your data will not be processed in an automated way, including in the form of profiling. No sensitive data will be processed for profiling.
12) The IT system in which personal data are processed complies with the requirements of the Regulation of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 29 April 2004 on the personal data processing documentation and technical and organizational conditions that should be met by devices and IT systems used for data processing personal data (Journal of Laws No. 100, item 1024).